- Provide technical Leadership to a team of Engineers
- Understanding Requirement from Engineers and IT teams and translate to stories
- Design, Develop and Architect Integration solutions
- Build APIs and microservices that solve impactful business problems
- Work in Agile CI/CD environment to deliver rapid iterations at a sustained velocity
- Design the prototype applications indicating unit structure and coordinate application plan with the development team or IT Engineering teams
- Utilize deep understanding of Microservices solutions to make appropriate decisions Identify and help manage risk on project
- Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA deployment and reuse
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-end trends
- Be an excellent communicator. Socialise the AIM Practices with internal customers and external partners
- Provide solution leadership and quickly escalate issuesssues
- 10-12 years’ overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus.
- 3+ years in the Architect and/Lead role managing, building and delivering business solutions (eg in Payments, Digital Banking, Cards etc.).
- Ability to work well in diverse and cross geo technical and process teams
- Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience.
- Must have a stable work background with design development integration experience on cloud platforms (ie AWS, Azure) in a continuous delivery environment.
- Expert understanding in JAVA/J@EE, Spring Suite, Spring Boot, HashiCorp Stack, Splunt, ELK Stack etc.
- Implementation and Development experience in integration technologies and architecture 9eg Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging Middleware etc).
- Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge and best practice.
- Expert level experience with REST web services, open API development and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns.
- 2+ years of Mulesoft Anypoint API Gateway experience across API lifecycle development & management or similar API gateway products such as APIGEE, MASHERY etc.
- Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP REST XML JSON JMS WS etc.
- Experience in API Gateway infrastructure planning installation and upgrades across multiple countries.
- Hands on experience in implementing API Security and Access control (SPNEGO-TAI OAuth
SAML SSL) etc.
- Experience in Developer Process Automation (CI/CD & Code Management) like tuning and utilizing tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Perforce, Docker etc.
- Experience in the design of cloud native applications.
- Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance tests, BDD, TDD is a big plus.
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or closely related field.
Apply : [firstname.lastname@example.org]