- Understanding Requirement from Engineers and IT teams and translate to stories
- Design, Develop and Architect Integration solutions
- Build APIs and microservices that solve impactful business problems
- Work in Agile CI/CD environment to deliver rapid iterations at a sustained velocity
- Design the prototype applications indicating unit structure and coordinate application plan with the development team or IT Engineering teams.
- Utilize deep understanding of Microservices solutions to make appropriate decisions.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-end trends.
8-10 years’ overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus.
2+ years in the lead engineer role, building and delivering business solutions (eg in Payments,Digital Banking, Cards etc.)
Ability to work well in diverse and cross geo technical and process teams.
Must have a stable work background with design development integration experience on cloud platforms (ie AWS, Azure) in a continuous delivery environment.
Expert understanding in JAVA/J@EE, Spring Suite, Spring Boot, HashiCorp Stack, Splunt, ELK Stack etc.
Implementation and Development experience in integration technologies and architecture 9eg Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging Middleware etc).
Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge and best practice.
Expert level experience with REST web services, open API development and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns.
2+ years of Mulesoft Anypoint API Gateway experience across API lifecycle development & management or similar API gateway products such as APIGEE, MASHERY etc.
Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP REST XML JSON JMS WS etc.
Experience in API Gateway infrastructure planning installation and upgrades across multiple countries.
Hands on experience in implementing API Security and Access control (SPNEGO-TAI OAuth SAML SSL) etc.
Experience in Developer Process Automation (CI/CD & Code Management) like tuning and utilizing tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Perforce, Docker etc.
Experience in the design of cloud native applications.
Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance tests, BDD, TDD is a big plus.
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or closely related field.
Apply : [email@example.com]