Multiple Openings :
Executes testing of every phase and feature of a highly complex solution to identify potential issues and fixes before the product goes live. Provides leadership to others. Responsible for testing solution in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems. Gathers requirements from various sources, including interviews with programmers and business users, project documentation, and bug reports.
- creating end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Conduct thorough analysis of empirical test results.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Documents issues and tracks status in designated systems
- Make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed.
- Visible, experience in Quality Management Software and Processes (e.g JIRA, BugZilla, etc.)
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
Apply : [firstname.lastname@example.org]
AIT Global, Inc
228, Route 34
Matawan, NJ 07747