As an organization, committed to delivering the highest standards of security, we are thrilled to break the news that we have received the ISAE 3000 SOC 2 Type II report duly reviewed by AICPA (American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants). By undergoing rigorous audit over the course of several months, we are authenticated on the standards set by the AICPA covering the Security, Availability and Confidentiality principles.
This significant milestone shows our commitment towards data security, compliance, and trust for our valued clients. Our SOC 2 Type II report solidifies our position as a leading provider of secured and reliable services for various frameworks.
In the various criteria set by AICPA for SOC 2 Type II compliance, AIT Global has demonstrated excellence and top performance.
Why does the SOC 2 Type II report matter for teams in service & product-based organization?
Enterprise companies often look to SOC 2 reports as part of their vendor selection, procurement, and risk management processes to ensure that the services and tech stacks they are adopting will meet their high standards for data security and privacy requirements.
The AICPA SOC 2 Type II audit assures our client that our systems and software has met all the necessary requirements regarding data privacy and security standards.
With this rigorous auditing, we achieve:
- Security Assurance: Our systems and software have been thoroughly assessed to provide robust protection against unauthorized access, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data.
- Commitment to Data Protection: We are deeply committed to safeguarding your data, employing industry-leading practices to mitigate risks and protect your sensitive information.
- Reliability:We have demonstrated our reliability in maintaining secure systems and software, delivering consistent protection for your data.
- Secured Environment:We have implemented strong controls to create a secured environment for your data, minimizing the likelihood of security breaches.
- Regulatory Compliance: We adhere to all relevant regulations and standards, ensuring that your data is handled in full compliance with industry-specific requirements.
What are the types of SOC 2 reports and how do they differ?
There are two types of SOC reports, which includes SOC 2 Type 1 and SOC 2 Type 2. Both the reports focus more on the cybersecurity aspect of an organization. This includes information security, confidentiality, availability, process integrity and privacy controls. The major difference is the duration of the monitoring period of control designs and systems.
SOC 2 – Type 1 reports, in brief, confirm that a service provider’s systems and controls have been suitably designed to meet a high standard for data security and privacy within their service or product offering. This is achieved through a detailed audit of the systems and controls design.
SOC 2 – Type 2 reports occur after the initial Type 1 certification is in place. These audits validate the effectiveness and sustainability of data security measures over time, building on the work already accomplished in the Type 1 report.
About AIT Global
We provide state-of-the-art solutions for small to mid-sized companies where we offer solutions in AI & ML, Distributed Cloud, Modern App & Managed Services, RPA, EDGAR & XBRL Filing Services, Data Modernization and QA Services for various industries. We ensure our solutions drive growth and help you reach your business objectives. For further details, please check out our website.